Only a few years ago, I visited one of the SAP SAPPHIRE shows. Wandering through the show floor, I arrived at the Accenture booth, where I was kindly offered a giveaway pen. When I tried to use it, I could not make it write. One of the booth attendants came to my rescue and half-jokingly said: "With SAP, even to operate a pen, you need a consultant."
- Fairfax, News and Nine join forces to launch digital identity co-op
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better
- News Corp, realestate.com.au partner on audience data sets
- Blockchain pitched as answer to influencer marketing management
- Developing brand experiences that stick: Harvard neuroscientist reveals clues