Only a few years ago, I visited one of the SAP SAPPHIRE shows. Wandering through the show floor, I arrived at the Accenture booth, where I was kindly offered a giveaway pen. When I tried to use it, I could not make it write. One of the booth attendants came to my rescue and half-jokingly said: "With SAP, even to operate a pen, you need a consultant."
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks