Only a few years ago, I visited one of the SAP SAPPHIRE shows. Wandering through the show floor, I arrived at the Accenture booth, where I was kindly offered a giveaway pen. When I tried to use it, I could not make it write. One of the booth attendants came to my rescue and half-jokingly said: "With SAP, even to operate a pen, you need a consultant."
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware