Facebook announced Tuesday that it will be introducing a handful of privacy changes to their 750 million users. AllthingsD reports that the new privacy features will go into effect on August 25, initially to only one percent of all Facebook users.
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?
- Cisco's virtual network interface hit by extremely severe bugs: patch now
- Adobe: attackers can hack Windows 7 with this critical Acrobat PDF flaw