The global mobile payments market is predicted to exceed $US1.3 trillion in the coming years, presenting opportunities for cyber crime gangs to exploit, according to a whitepaper published by the Anti-Phishing Working Group (APWG).
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown