The global mobile payments market is predicted to exceed $US1.3 trillion in the coming years, presenting opportunities for cyber crime gangs to exploit, according to a whitepaper published by the Anti-Phishing Working Group (APWG).
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too