Your staff's ability to talk honestly with you and each other about how work is done can ensure the success of IS projects, says Peter Axelson, founder and president of Garnet Consulting in Massachusetts.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks