Your staff's ability to talk honestly with you and each other about how work is done can ensure the success of IS projects, says Peter Axelson, founder and president of Garnet Consulting in Massachusetts.
- archTIS turns top-secret data success into global growth trajectory
- CSO Roundtable: RPA delivers business benefits and opens new opportunities
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities