Your staff's ability to talk honestly with you and each other about how work is done can ensure the success of IS projects, says Peter Axelson, founder and president of Garnet Consulting in Massachusetts.
- Nation-state attackers fingered for exploiting bug in Twitter's anti-troll tools
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips