The largest carriers in the US are collectively investing billions in enterprise network and service upgrades, but they are committing far more dollars to consumer and wireless services. One look at revenue potential and it becomes clear why - the carriers stand to gain billions in new business as initiatives such as IPTV take hold.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec