The largest carriers in the US are collectively investing billions in enterprise network and service upgrades, but they are committing far more dollars to consumer and wireless services. One look at revenue potential and it becomes clear why - the carriers stand to gain billions in new business as initiatives such as IPTV take hold.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response