The largest carriers in the US are collectively investing billions in enterprise network and service upgrades, but they are committing far more dollars to consumer and wireless services. One look at revenue potential and it becomes clear why - the carriers stand to gain billions in new business as initiatives such as IPTV take hold.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users