The inaugural chief information officer at South Australia’s Department for Child Protection is preparing to leave his role. CIO Hamish Cameron will depart DCP in mid-June, a spokesperson for the department told Computerworld.
- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs