With the holiday season fast approaching, the spirit of giving begins to fill our hearts and minds more than at any other time of year. But the chill in the air also causes other thoughts to creep into the minds of senior executives, leaving some of them feeling like Scrooge: closing quarterly books, meeting Wall Street projections, completing next year's budget and outlining and committing next year's goals to the board of directors.
- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- Cisco: DNSpionage attack adds new tools, morphs tactics
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement