With the holiday season fast approaching, the spirit of giving begins to fill our hearts and minds more than at any other time of year. But the chill in the air also causes other thoughts to creep into the minds of senior executives, leaving some of them feeling like Scrooge: closing quarterly books, meeting Wall Street projections, completing next year's budget and outlining and committing next year's goals to the board of directors.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away