Processes are vital to organisations. They need to be treated as business assets and need to be managed and controlled. True process excellence goes further. It aligns an organisation’s entire business infrastructure — which includes people, IT, equipment and resources — to the core processes of the business.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks