Even experienced developers can run into problems developing and deploying custom applications for software-as-a-service platforms because SaaS vendors don't always embrace the accepted corporate processes for build, test and release. The trick is to adapt your configuration management processes to meet SaaS challenges.
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware