Even experienced developers can run into problems developing and deploying custom applications for software-as-a-service platforms because SaaS vendors don't always embrace the accepted corporate processes for build, test and release. The trick is to adapt your configuration management processes to meet SaaS challenges.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security