Google recently unveiled the latest version of its Android operating system, Google Android 2.1, along with a new device built specifically to run the new OS. The HTC Google Nexus One is the new high-end handset for the Google Android OS, featuring a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdron processor.
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts