How many minutes, or hours, did you spend on Facebook today? Even if you spent just a few minutes on the popular social networking site during office hours, you're not alone. Data from Nucleus Research finds 77 percent of workers who have a Facebook account use it during work hours.
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Google: Enable 2FA, study shows even SMS 2FA blocks most phishing
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process