When Klaus Schelp started at SBS at the beginning of this year he focused on business outcomes ahead of technology operations. As the head of information technology at the national broadcaster, Schelp was met with increasing business demands for online collaboration without the on-premise infrastructure to support it. A journey to Cloud services looked increasingly compelling.
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years