When Klaus Schelp started at SBS at the beginning of this year he focused on business outcomes ahead of technology operations. As the head of information technology at the national broadcaster, Schelp was met with increasing business demands for online collaboration without the on-premise infrastructure to support it. A journey to Cloud services looked increasingly compelling.
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users