When Klaus Schelp started at SBS at the beginning of this year he focused on business outcomes ahead of technology operations. As the head of information technology at the national broadcaster, Schelp was met with increasing business demands for online collaboration without the on-premise infrastructure to support it. A journey to Cloud services looked increasingly compelling.
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry