I was watching the news last night, well reading email and listening to the news and I hear comments like "recall emails", "remotely delete emails" and I put down my email and I start to watch the news, now they have my attention. IT was NBC I think, interviewing the CEO of www.bigstring.com discussing, what I believe could be a revolution in the world of email. It might be the next Facebook or Youtube. This is one to watch. One to check out, and one to decide if you will let it into your corporate email domain..... if you can stop it.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection