I was watching the news last night, well reading email and listening to the news and I hear comments like "recall emails", "remotely delete emails" and I put down my email and I start to watch the news, now they have my attention. IT was NBC I think, interviewing the CEO of www.bigstring.com discussing, what I believe could be a revolution in the world of email. It might be the next Facebook or Youtube. This is one to watch. One to check out, and one to decide if you will let it into your corporate email domain..... if you can stop it.
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud