I was watching the news last night, well reading email and listening to the news and I hear comments like "recall emails", "remotely delete emails" and I put down my email and I start to watch the news, now they have my attention. IT was NBC I think, interviewing the CEO of www.bigstring.com discussing, what I believe could be a revolution in the world of email. It might be the next Facebook or Youtube. This is one to watch. One to check out, and one to decide if you will let it into your corporate email domain..... if you can stop it.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud