Software as a service is a wonderful choice for a business manager. Instead of investing in a packaged software product and the new servers and network gear to support it, along with a cadre of highly-paid professional IT staff to implement and manage the software, a business executive merely subscribes to an existing service.
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks