Software as a service is a wonderful choice for a business manager. Instead of investing in a packaged software product and the new servers and network gear to support it, along with a cadre of highly-paid professional IT staff to implement and manage the software, a business executive merely subscribes to an existing service.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud