Software as a service is a wonderful choice for a business manager. Instead of investing in a packaged software product and the new servers and network gear to support it, along with a cadre of highly-paid professional IT staff to implement and manage the software, a business executive merely subscribes to an existing service.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends