Dell's new XPS13 is a MacBook Air killer that shoehorns a 13-inch screen into a bezel that would normally hold an 11-inch panel. The new laptop also features Intel's new Broadwell U CPU and a high-resolution touch screen.
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users