Social Media is a buzzword in global IT. Researchers and ITcompanies are full of praise for social media and its significance but theground reality, especially on the channel front, is little different.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks