Usually engineers feel no special need to imitate nature's solutions to their problems (assuming there are any). Transport engineers do not think much about legs, nor structual engineers about tree trunks.
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns