The pursuit to buy green can be baffling for consumers as so many vendors make claims of being green and it is hard to determine what’s valid and what is greenwashing. When considering a printing vendor look carefully at their environmental credentials for substance. There are a number of factors you can look for in determining whether they really do constitute a green choice or whether it is simply marketing spin.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response