The pursuit to buy green can be baffling for consumers as so many vendors make claims of being green and it is hard to determine what’s valid and what is greenwashing. When considering a printing vendor look carefully at their environmental credentials for substance. There are a number of factors you can look for in determining whether they really do constitute a green choice or whether it is simply marketing spin.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security