The pursuit to buy green can be baffling for consumers as so many vendors make claims of being green and it is hard to determine what’s valid and what is greenwashing. When considering a printing vendor look carefully at their environmental credentials for substance. There are a number of factors you can look for in determining whether they really do constitute a green choice or whether it is simply marketing spin.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk