The pursuit to buy green can be baffling for consumers as so many vendors make claims of being green and it is hard to determine what’s valid and what is greenwashing. When considering a printing vendor look carefully at their environmental credentials for substance. There are a number of factors you can look for in determining whether they really do constitute a green choice or whether it is simply marketing spin.
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection
- Security pros choose their top enterprise-class cybersecurity vendors
- FTC: Uber failures led to 2014 hack exposing 100k drivers’ details