"I have a bad habit. I love cracking practical jokes on my team. Just the other day, while I was at an airport waiting to board a flight to Mumbai, I logged on to the public Wi-Fi network, tunneled through VPN into our enterprise network. I used the VoIP softphone on my laptop to dial out to one of my team members. Not expecting me in the office, but seeing the call routing from my extension, rattled my team members. I, indeed, had a mighty laugh at their expense," he smiles.
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world