"I have a bad habit. I love cracking practical jokes on my team. Just the other day, while I was at an airport waiting to board a flight to Mumbai, I logged on to the public Wi-Fi network, tunneled through VPN into our enterprise network. I used the VoIP softphone on my laptop to dial out to one of my team members. Not expecting me in the office, but seeing the call routing from my extension, rattled my team members. I, indeed, had a mighty laugh at their expense," he smiles.
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts