"I have a bad habit. I love cracking practical jokes on my team. Just the other day, while I was at an airport waiting to board a flight to Mumbai, I logged on to the public Wi-Fi network, tunneled through VPN into our enterprise network. I used the VoIP softphone on my laptop to dial out to one of my team members. Not expecting me in the office, but seeing the call routing from my extension, rattled my team members. I, indeed, had a mighty laugh at their expense," he smiles.
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks
- Microsoft's chip push continues with Azure Sphere: Securing gadgets with chips and Linux