Moving from the public sector to a private sector security job can be a huge leap. In this book excerpt, David Quilter points out the strengths you'll bring along with the skills you may need to develop.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining