The in-house reputation system used in Internet Explorer 8 and 9 is markedly superior at blocking social-engineering attacks than the Google equivalent used by Chrome, Firefox, Apple's Safari, an independent test by NSS Labs has found.
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million
- British Airways faces £183m GDPR fine over hack, four times Google's GDPR fine