Information technology sits at the top of the iceberg in respect to greenhouse gas emissions, but as the heartbeat of any business it plays a vital role in moving companies towards cleaner — and more profitable — business practices.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends