American poet Theodore Roethke once wrote, "In a dark time, the eye begins to see." Certainly, we would all agree that the current global financial crisis can be described as "a dark time." But, as Roethke's phrase suggests, this is also an opportunity to really see--to see and better understand the way the global economy works and how we can work more effectively within it.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave