American poet Theodore Roethke once wrote, "In a dark time, the eye begins to see." Certainly, we would all agree that the current global financial crisis can be described as "a dark time." But, as Roethke's phrase suggests, this is also an opportunity to really see--to see and better understand the way the global economy works and how we can work more effectively within it.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection