Conventional management thinking evolved to handle a business environment of relatively predictable change and competition. During the past decade, though, this stability has been supplanted by accelerating change in business and technology, causing the traditional notions of strategy and tactics to be less effective
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads