When Apple launched its new App Store earlier this year, the assumption was that scads of businesses would develop applications for their iPhone-toting customers. Although there are more than 60 apps in the App Store's Business category, virtually no big-name companies have bothered to cough up one of their own. Since Apple plans to make at least 40 million iPhones in the next year, many of which will no doubt end up being used in the workplace, what's the holdup?
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit