When Apple launched its new App Store earlier this year, the assumption was that scads of businesses would develop applications for their iPhone-toting customers. Although there are more than 60 apps in the App Store's Business category, virtually no big-name companies have bothered to cough up one of their own. Since Apple plans to make at least 40 million iPhones in the next year, many of which will no doubt end up being used in the workplace, what's the holdup?
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining