When Apple launched its new App Store earlier this year, the assumption was that scads of businesses would develop applications for their iPhone-toting customers. Although there are more than 60 apps in the App Store's Business category, virtually no big-name companies have bothered to cough up one of their own. Since Apple plans to make at least 40 million iPhones in the next year, many of which will no doubt end up being used in the workplace, what's the holdup?
- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates