When Apple launched its new App Store earlier this year, the assumption was that scads of businesses would develop applications for their iPhone-toting customers. Although there are more than 60 apps in the App Store's Business category, virtually no big-name companies have bothered to cough up one of their own. Since Apple plans to make at least 40 million iPhones in the next year, many of which will no doubt end up being used in the workplace, what's the holdup?
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends