When the South Australian government decided to implement a new levy to fund emergency services, such as fighting bushfires, it looked to select a system that could effectively issue accounts to hundreds of thousands of households across the state.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction