When the South Australian government decided to implement a new levy to fund emergency services, such as fighting bushfires, it looked to select a system that could effectively issue accounts to hundreds of thousands of households across the state.
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware