When the South Australian government decided to implement a new levy to fund emergency services, such as fighting bushfires, it looked to select a system that could effectively issue accounts to hundreds of thousands of households across the state.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?