IT has been around in most organisations for 30 to 40 years in some form or other. In the last 10 to 15 years the scale and scope of IT has extended massively, both in the business and domestic world. Most organisations and businesses are now completely and irrevocably dependent on IT and would not last long without it. IT hasn't simply become more essential or important to business; it's a fundamental part of it.
- Use of multiple cloud platforms makes it harder to secure digital transformation
- Dell and HP purge Intel’s Spetcre patch over reboot woes
- Intel warns against using Spectre patch due to higher reboots
- Up to 40,000 credit cards affected by OnePlus hack that happened two months ago
- 6 ways hackers will use machine learning to launch attacks