IT has been around in most organisations for 30 to 40 years in some form or other. In the last 10 to 15 years the scale and scope of IT has extended massively, both in the business and domestic world. Most organisations and businesses are now completely and irrevocably dependent on IT and would not last long without it. IT hasn't simply become more essential or important to business; it's a fundamental part of it.
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?