IT has been around in most organisations for 30 to 40 years in some form or other. In the last 10 to 15 years the scale and scope of IT has extended massively, both in the business and domestic world. Most organisations and businesses are now completely and irrevocably dependent on IT and would not last long without it. IT hasn't simply become more essential or important to business; it's a fundamental part of it.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets