The H-1B visa allows U.S. employers to hire foreign professionals to work in the U.S. when qualified Americans cannot be found. Here are the requirements, processes and latest changes for this controversial nonimmigrant hiring practice.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave