Today, technology permeates almost every facet of business. IT can no longer just support the business; in most global enterprises, it must become embedded in the business. Forrester predicted this evolution back in 2003: IT is no longer information technology, but business technology (BT), and the primary mission is about business enablement, not business support. But moving from IT to BT is much more than an acronym change. At its very core is a cultural change that involves not just IT but the entire organisation from the board of directors (BoD) to senior management down to the lowest level employee.
- archTIS turns top-secret data success into global growth trajectory
- CSO Roundtable: RPA delivers business benefits and opens new opportunities
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities