As we continue to shovel away the debris from the Y2K and Internet buying binges of a few years ago, CIOs in a variety of industries are discovering something remarkable. Beneath the rubble, a dramatically different model for business computing is emerging, as different from today's architecture as was the shift from mainframes to client/server in the 1980s
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?