As we continue to shovel away the debris from the Y2K and Internet buying binges of a few years ago, CIOs in a variety of industries are discovering something remarkable. Beneath the rubble, a dramatically different model for business computing is emerging, as different from today's architecture as was the shift from mainframes to client/server in the 1980s
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends