GartnerGroup recently predicted that three out of four e-business projects around the world will fail due to poor planning and unrealistic expectations of new technology. Research director Joe Sweeney said he thought that Australian e-business projects could have an even higher failure rate, exacerbated by poorly defined objectives, internal politics, and overly optimistic perceptions of benefits.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update