GartnerGroup recently predicted that three out of four e-business projects around the world will fail due to poor planning and unrealistic expectations of new technology. Research director Joe Sweeney said he thought that Australian e-business projects could have an even higher failure rate, exacerbated by poorly defined objectives, internal politics, and overly optimistic perceptions of benefits.
- Windows 10 May 2019 Update is out with with more user options for controlling updates
- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers