IT administrators try to deliver critical corporate solutions efficiently, but also have to deal with employees using wasteful and often dangerous applications. In order to increase network and user productivity, IT needs to prioritise critical application bandwidth and throttle—or completely block—social media and gaming applications.
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac
- Australia joins NATO cyber defence group, opens “pop-up” embassy in Estonia
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update