My clients often find themselves frustrated with the default model offered in IT suppliers’ standard terms and conditions for software licensing. Taking some time to select the model that is best suited to your organisation when you negotiate the contract can pay dividends when your circumstances change and you want to adjust your usage of the software.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec