My clients often find themselves frustrated with the default model offered in IT suppliers’ standard terms and conditions for software licensing. Taking some time to select the model that is best suited to your organisation when you negotiate the contract can pay dividends when your circumstances change and you want to adjust your usage of the software.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets