Investment decisions in enterprise software, especially for core business applications and infrastructure, create dependencies on products and vendors that last for decades. To maximise return on these investments, CIOs must look at least 10 years ahead. Using a scenario-based planning approach, Forrester has three visions of how software will look - each illustrated by a poker analogy.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection