When I started in IT at insurance company MetLife in 1970, my background was as far away from insurance as you could possibly imagine. I was an engineer, and I had studied towards a doctorate in solid-state physics.
- The week in security: You’ve just been breached. Do you know what to do?
- Cybersecurity market slowdown? Not anytime soon
- Why you don't need an RFID-blocking wallet
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears