Research firm IDC expects to see few Windows 8 upgrades on desktops and laptops, and it even predicts that users of conventional PCs won't show much interest in Microsoft's upcoming operating system.
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too