Research firm IDC expects to see few Windows 8 upgrades on desktops and laptops, and it even predicts that users of conventional PCs won't show much interest in Microsoft's upcoming operating system.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit