Not content with the announcement of a $50million IT services and infrastructure deal with Woodside Energy, fledgling IT services outsourcer Hewlett-Packard (HP) has revealed it will gun hard for the public sector in the wake of the break up of large cluster agreements.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT