Besieged e-health company iSOFT has confirmed the departure of former chief executive Gary Cohen, just weeks after he quietly resigned from the CEO role in late August.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks