In an interview with CSO contributors Ira Winkler and Araceli Treu Gomes, the cybersecurity guru discusses why he wants someone literate in technology to run the country.
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud