Apple's new Pencil is the first stylus from a company whose former CEO, the infamous Steve Jobs, boldly stated that styli were a sign of poor product design. Was Jobs right? Or is the stylus just what professionals need to get the most from today's tablets and smartphones?
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long