Apple's new Pencil is the first stylus from a company whose former CEO, the infamous Steve Jobs, boldly stated that styli were a sign of poor product design. Was Jobs right? Or is the stylus just what professionals need to get the most from today's tablets and smartphones?
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators