The Apple Pencil is a valuable tool for marking up documents by hand on the iPad Pro. CIO.com tested the new stylus along with four different note-taking apps, to find the best software for hand-drawn text and image markup.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities