I love, love, love the idea of Acorns, a new Android app that promises to make it easy and affordable to invest your spare change. It's a shame getting started with the app is so frustrating. The process is so tedious, I bailed.
- US cracks down on of ‘dangerous’ phone stalker apps
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks