I love, love, love the idea of Acorns, a new Android app that promises to make it easy and affordable to invest your spare change. It's a shame getting started with the app is so frustrating. The process is so tedious, I bailed.
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times