Chris Pollock's recent serial port hack for the iPhone brought the Linux box to Apple's mobile platform, eliminating the need for a bulk laptop in the data centre or around consoles. But at 3.5in, the iPhone's screen isn't the easiest viewing platform for command lines. If you happen to have a hardy iPad around you want for similar uses, this is what the handy adapter from Chris Pollock at io Networks will look like.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response