Chris Pollock's recent serial port hack for the iPhone brought the Linux box to Apple's mobile platform, eliminating the need for a bulk laptop in the data centre or around consoles. But at 3.5in, the iPhone's screen isn't the easiest viewing platform for command lines. If you happen to have a hardy iPad around you want for similar uses, this is what the handy adapter from Chris Pollock at io Networks will look like.
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring