What makes a great CEO? Why do many star at one company yet fail at another? Why do some lose the magic as the company expands? The answer, of course, is different situations require different types of CEOs. To help identify the multiple characteristics of executives in this leading role, here are eight 'CEO types' and when to cast each one.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks