Following its preview at Apple's World Wide Developer Conference in June, iCloud has received an official debut date - October 12 - at the Let's Talk iPhone Apple event. It replaces the company's oft-maligned $99 MobileMe service, offering a central online repository for your mail; contacts; calendars; music, TV, app and book purchases; photos; documents; and backup.
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud