One of the challenges facing most enterprises today is that no matter how many information resources are made available, the organization fails, most of the time, to make good use of them. Part of the reason this is so is that few people have the talent necessary to pose good questions. (That this is a major failing of our educational systems is true, but, sadly, business leaders will have to deal with the consequences for decades even if the educational system was changed overnight.)
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally