Global pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly and Indian outsourcer HCL Technologies have opened an IT innovation lab in Singapore aimed at developing novel technologies and improve operational efficiencies.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks