Global pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly and Indian outsourcer HCL Technologies have opened an IT innovation lab in Singapore aimed at developing novel technologies and improve operational efficiencies.
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal