Global pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly and Indian outsourcer HCL Technologies have opened an IT innovation lab in Singapore aimed at developing novel technologies and improve operational efficiencies.
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- Unisys embraces Invictus Games spirit to deliver Cybersecurity
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site