Global pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly and Indian outsourcer HCL Technologies have opened an IT innovation lab in Singapore aimed at developing novel technologies and improve operational efficiencies.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner