Author, futurist and virtual reality pioneer Mark Pesce took to the stage on the last day of Linux.conf.au 2011 in Brisbane to voice his concerns on the state of privacy in an age dominated by the likes of Facebook and Cloud computing. In an inspiring keynote, Pesce reflected on his history and experience with open source programming and the future it holds in its current context.
- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: CloudFlare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance