Author, futurist and virtual reality pioneer Mark Pesce took to the stage on the last day of Linux.conf.au 2011 in Brisbane to voice his concerns on the state of privacy in an age dominated by the likes of Facebook and Cloud computing. In an inspiring keynote, Pesce reflected on his history and experience with open source programming and the future it holds in its current context.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit