Sony's been playing cat-and-mouse with PS3 firmware crackers, and less than a day after its version 3.56 firmware was released, hackers have circumvented Sony's locks.
- The week in security: Facebook scores password own-goal, ASD may not share new vulnerabilities
- DHS alert: Asus offers patch for hijacked Live Update Windows 10 utility
- How to hack your own Wi-Fi network
- Asus infects millions of laptops in a poisoned update
- 'ShadowHammer' infects Asus PCs through its Asus Live Update utility