Sony's been playing cat-and-mouse with PS3 firmware crackers, and less than a day after its version 3.56 firmware was released, hackers have circumvented Sony's locks.
- To pay or not pay a hacker’s ransomware demand? It comes down to cyber hygiene
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Zoom fixes webcam flaw for Macs, but security concerns linger
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million