Michael Capellas was appointed CEO of First Data, the Denver-based electronic payment solutions provider announced Tuesday. Capellas will assume his new role once First Data is acquired by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR), which is expected by the end of the third quarter of 2007.
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler